What to do if iPhone black screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode
AlthoughiPhones are oneofthe best smartphoneson the market, they experience issues like any other phone. iPhone black screen is one of the issues you might experience. iPhone stuck in recovery mode is another common problem. Whenever you face these issues, you don’t need to get stressed or trash your iPhone.
There are simple solutions you can perform on your own to resolve iPhonestuck in recovery mode and other iOS issues.Whether you’re faced with an iPhone stuck in recovery mode or iPhone black screen problem, you can fix the issue without losing any data. This article highlights the causes of these two iPhone issues. It also explores effective solutions to iPhone black screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode issues.
What Causes iPhone Black Screen Problem
Several things can lead to the iPhone black screen issue. Firstly, a failed software update can cause this problem. Secondly, you can encounter an iPhone black screen issue due to hardware damage. Dropping your smartphone accidentally in water or on the floor can easily damage your iPhone hardware.
Thirdly, you might face the iPhone black screen problem after making a firmware modification.iPhone jailbreaking can cause software problems that result in the black screen of death. Lastly, battery issues such as low power can also cause the iPhone black screen error.Other than the black screen of death issue, hardware or software issues can also cause iPhone error 4013, iPhone white screen, or other problems.
Why is my iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode?
When you have an iPhone stuck in recovery mode, it is important to understand the cause of this problem so that you resolve it properly and avoid making it worse. Just like in the iPhone black screen issue, hardware issues or a corrupted software are major causes of the iPhone stuck in recovery mode problem.
If you drop your phone accidentally, whether on the floor or in water, you are likely to experience a hardware problem. Software issues arise due to malware infection, failed or corrupt iOS update, unsuccessful jailbreaking, working on low space, or after an app crash.
So, how do you know whether aniPhone stuck in recovery mode or iPhone black screensituation is a hardware or software problem? Well, simply reflect on the happenings before the issue occurred. For example, if your phone didn’t fall before the issue occurred, then you can rule out hardware and conclude it’s a software issue, and so on.
Solutions foriPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode and iPhone Black Screen
Restarting your smartphone should be your first attempt to fix iOS system issues such as iPhone black screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode. Here are the steps to follow:
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus, press and hold the Volume Down and Sleep/Wake buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds.For other models, Use the Home button instead of the Volume Down button.
- Once the Apple logo appears, release the buttons and allow your iPhone to boot.
Note that you may lose any unsaved data on your phone. So, ensure to save all important files before you do a restart. If this solution doesn’t solve the iPhone stuck in recovery mode or iPhone black screen problem, try the next solution.
Restore Factory Settings
Restoring factory settings is another effective solution for fixing the iPhone black screen and iPhone stuck in recovery mode issues.It is worth noting that this solution erases all your iPhone data including contacts, apps, and calendar. If you don’t want to lose any data, ensure to back up your data in advance. To restore factory settings without iTunes:
- Open the Settings app, tap General, and then Reset
- Select the “Erase All Content and Settings” option
- Key in your password and tap “Erase iPhone”
If you’re still experiencing iPhone black screen or iPhone stuck in recovery modeissue, worry not. What you need now is a perfect software solution that will fix the issue and get your iPhone back to normal quickly.
WondershareDr.Fone – System Repair
WondershareDr.Fone – System Repair is the software you need to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode and iPhone black screen problems. This is the tool for fixing common iOS system issues such asiPhonestuck in recovery mode,iPhone stuck on Apple logo, and iPhone white screen.
Here is what makesDr.Fone – System Repairthe perfect solution:
- It’s easy to use and quick to fix iOS system issues
- It offers the highest success rates
- Using the software is 100% safe from data loss
- It’s used and recognized worldwide
Fixing iPhone Black Screen issue
If you are having aniPhone black screen problem, follow these steps:
- To start with, download and install Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) on yourMac or Windows system. Then, launch it and click on “System Repair.”
- Connect your iPhone to your system with a USB cable, and then click the “Standard Mode” to initiate the process of fixing the iPhone black screen problem.
- In case your phone is not detected by the software, follow the on-screen instructions. Then, chooseyour iPhone modeland system version and click “Start.” The firmware update download will begin.
- Once the download is successful, Dr.Fone will begin to fix the iPhone black screen issue automatically. Be sure to have a stable connection.
After the iOS system repair process is complete, you will have the following message. At that point, you can safely disconnect your phone from the system. Repeat the above steps if you are not satisfied.
If you think that the iPhone black screen issue is hardware-related, charge your iPhone, andmake sure the battery is functioning properly. Check the charging port to ensure it’s not damaged. Also, clean your phone and use an authentic charging cable. If nothing works, visit an Apple Store or iPhone repair center near you for further help.
Fixing iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode Problem
To resolve iPhone stuck in recovery modeissue and get your phone back to normal mode, follow these steps:
- Download Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) and install it on your Windows or Mac system. Then, launch it and click on “System Repair.”
- Connect theiPhone stuck in recovery mode to your system and click on the “Exit Recovery Mode” link at the bottom right corner.
- In the next pop-up window that appears, click the “Exit Recovery Mode” button to get your iPhone stuck in recovery mode problem fixed.
4. After a short while, an “Exited Recovery Mode successfully” will be displayed.
This means the iPhone stuck in recovery mode problem has been fixed and you can disconnect your smartphone from the system.Dr.Fone is the only sure solution for fixing an iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
Whenever you’re faced with either the iPhone stuck in recovery mode or iPhone black screen problems, it’s not the end. You just need to follow the above steps to get your iPhone back to normal mode.